Compaction Control for Asphalt Compactors
Eliminate the guesswork, roll a more efficient pattern, increase productivity and save fuel. The surface will speak for itself.
Features and Benefits
Trimble compaction control systems help you roll a more uniform surface and increase your efficiency.
A Full-Color Graphical Display
- View compaction progress, pass counts and mat temperature information on an easy-to-use color display
Flexibility to Fit Your Needs
- Monitor pass counts only or pass counts plus temperature
- Add temperature sensors or precision accuracy
- Wirelessly transfer Intelligent Compaction data from the machine to the office with the Trimble SNM941 Connected Site Gateway
- Collect compatible data files that are ready to import into a Veta intelligent construction project
- Document compaction operations on site with an optional in-cab printer
Reliability of the Trimble Paving Workflow
- Use one workflow from the initial design model to the last pass of the compactor
- Leverage on-machine components for milling, asphalt paving and compaction
- Monitor and analyze compaction efficiency from the office
CCS900 Compaction Control System
The premium system for improving asphalt compaction operations and rolling a more efficient surface offers several advantages to improve your compaction efficiency.
- Pass count mapping to monitor the number of passes and avoid over or under-compaction
- Wireless data share allows each compactor to see the work being done by other compactors in real-time to achieve better surface quality, and save time and fuel
- Transfer compaction data to the office for analysis
- Single GNSS
- Dual GNSS
- Total-station based
In-cab components include a display and an optional in-cab printer for on-site documentation and sign-off purposes.
Monitoring and Analysis
Supervisors and quality managers can monitor compaction activities using the optional in-cab printer or web-based software.
- Continuously monitor pass counts and compaction meter values over the entire area and on all material layers
- Improve testing success, reduce rework and lower ongoing maintenance costs
- Reduce over-compaction to optimize fuel use and machine time
- Ensure uniform lift, consistent pass counts and target compaction meter values to increase the surface quality and operational life
- Monitor temperature maps to ensure compaction to the specified temperature range
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.